Pathogens That Contribute To Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
First of all, pathogens may also be the cause of your ongoing chronic illness and health problems. This is because they are an indication that other health issues at play here, yet your doctor most likely doesn’t know how to diagnose them or find them.
It seems that pathogens are most probably causing an overgrowth within your body, contributing to chronic fatigue and auto-immune disorders, rather than your illness being something that your doctor has told you is “all in your head”. Just because your doctor cannot identify or diagnose what is going on for you, doesn’t mean you don’t have an illness.
Most noteworthy, this useful list of pathogens is ideal for Kinesiologists to muscle test and for your Health profession to use for additional investigation, so that they can work out what is affecting you.
Furthermore these pathogens may be the cause of, or at least a contributing factor for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, Lyme Disease and other auto-immune related disorders.
A. Viral Pathogens also include
1. Epstein Barr Virus (which is most probably the underly cause of Lyme Disease)
2. Cytomegalovirus (especially relevant in CFS, fibromyalgia and other auto-immune disorders)
3. Human Herpes which is due to the Shingles Virus
4. Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E
B. Fungal Pathogens also include
C. Bacterial Pathogens also include
a. Fermentans (Incognitus)
2. Chlamydia (test all including Pneumoniae)
3. Borrelia Burgdorferi (Lyme Disease)
D. Parasite Pathogens also include
E. Protozoa Infections also include
1. Giardia lamblia
2. Blastocystis Hominis
3. Toxoplasma gondii
4. Cryptosporidium parvum
5. Entamoeba histolytica
Furthermore, if none of the pathogens on this list shows up as being present, here are some questions to consider asking:
- Is there another infection or pathogen present?
- Are these pathogens of known origin?
- Are these pathogens of unknown in origin? If so, is this a new pathogen that has not been identified yet?
Mercury And Heavy Metals Feed Pathogens
In addition, heavy metal toxicity from Mercury, cadmium, lead, arsenic and copper may be contributing to the infections in your body. Pathogens love to feed on Mercury and heavy metals, in much the same way as bacteria and fungi love to feed off sugar.
So it is important to eliminate these heavy metals from your body. Especially as pathogens thrive off them. By removing a major part of their food source, this is a great way to get your infections under control. This is especially so if you wish to improve your health. Hence it is difficult for you to stay well if you don’t eliminate the main underlying cause of what keeps pathogen – including Borrelia.
Eradicating sources of Mercury in your body includes removing amalgam fillings, however, this must be done safely under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner. Preventing exposure to further sources of Mercury entering your body is paramount. This means excluding all household products which contains Mercury, and even mascara. So reduce eating contaminated fish and seafood, and avoid vaccinations as these use a preservative called Thermosal, which is derived from Mercury.
How To Resolve These Issues Quickly
Furthermore, Kinergetics Kinesiology is the fastest and most effective way to get your body balanced. Furthermore Kinergetics Kinesiology quickly works to eliminate Mercury and other heavy metals from your body.
For further information about recovering Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Candida and other related health related issues read “From Chronic Fatigue and Candida to Happy Ever After“. This book contains a recovery protocol which so speeds up your entire recovery process getting you well quickly.
For more comprehensive list as a result of having Lyme Disease including Borrelia, Bartonella, Ehrlichia and Anaplasmas, please see this list of other possible parasites most likely found with this disease at: http://www.lymephotos.com/
If you suspect that you also may have Lyme Disease, there are only three laboratories testing for Borrelia and related infections around the world. These include Australian Biologics in Sydney Australia and Igenex in USA.
Candida Overgrowth May Be Due To
- Antibiotics and pharmaceuticals
- Yeasts, fungi, parasites due to opportunist bugs and pathogens
- Mercury and heavy metal toxicity as a result of Dental Amalgam fillings
- Steroid hormones because of taking the Contraceptive Pill
- Pregnancy, Abortion, Puberty, Menopause and influences affecting hormonal fluctuations
- Suppression of your Immune system caused by Lyme Disease, Auto-Immune diseases, Arthritis and Rheumatism, Inflammation,
- Autism, Chemotherapy and Immunosuppressant therapy
- Long term illnesses, chronic health conditions and multiple infections
- Over exposure to environmental toxins, pollutants, electromagnetic radiation, chemicals, pesticides and preservatives
- Insufficient toxin elimination from the body
- Stress and poor diet
- Diet high in sugars, refined carbohydrates, processed and fast foods, caffeine and alcohol
Candida Yeast Fungal Symptoms Most Of All
- Abdominal bloating, distension and intestinal wind and gas
- Diarrhoea and constipation – therefore swinging from one to the other
- Itchy rectum, itching vagina, vaginal burning and thrush discharge
- Recurrent or persistent prostatitis, urinary tract infections and cystitis
- Migraines, headaches, erratic vision and spots in eyes
- Mood swings, depression, hyperactivity and erratic sugar levels
- Poor memory, lack of concentration fatigue and lethargy
- Fog or cotton wool effect in your head
- Dizziness, light-headedness, “low” blood pressure and recurrent ear infections in Eustachian tubes (ear canals)
- Fluid retention, irritability, pre-menstrual tension and menopausal symptoms
- Constant cravings for sugar, carbohydrates, bread, potatoes and alcoholic beverages
- Allergy symptoms and heart palpitations
- Tingling, numbness, swelling, pain due to aching of muscles and joints
- Psoriasis, Athlete’s foot, Jock itch and fungal infections on skin and around nail beds
- Worsening of symptoms on cold, wet and damp days
- Over sensitivity especially relevant to cigarette smoke, perfumes, aftershave, chemicals and pollutants
- Reactivity as a smart meters, phone radiation and WiFi modems that are consequently left on
- Most of all Sensitivity due to electromagnetic radiation
Food and Substances Which Worsen Candida, Fungi and Yeast Overgrowth
- Coffee and Tea
- Dairy Products
- Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
- Formaldehyde due to new furniture, carpets, new houses and new cars
- Additives and preservatives
- Formalin (medical)
Finally, please take this test and find out what your Candida and Gut Microbiome score is: https://beatingchronicfatigue.info/microbiome-gut-health-quiz
Progurt contains 1 trillion cfu with broad spectrum coverage therefore you will not find in any other probiotic anywhere. One litre of Progurt is the equivalent of 1,000 probiotic capsules. One bowl of Progurt is the equivalent of 100 probiotic capsules.
As a Mindset Leader, I take you through the process of identifying what stops you from achieving your goals. I teach powerful techniques that produce amazing results where clients exceed expectations.
This is like releasing the “champagne bubbles” of your sub-conscious mind. You let go of the bubbles that hold you back. When you release these bubbles from your sub-conscious, you achieve success.